| The boys Hostel in Army Public School started functioning on 15th July 1984. The Hostel has since then been christened 'Ridgewood Hostel'. |
The aim of the Ridgewood Hostel is to equip the students with self-management traits besides providing good lodging and boarding facilities.
All boys of classes VI to XII can seek admission to the Hostel.
HOSTEL ADMISSION RULES
1. The students will be admitted to the Ridge Wood Hostel subject to their medical fitness.
2. Admission will be granted after completion of all documents.
3. Extra coaching in academics :-
(a) No coaching is allowed outside the School premises except in reputed coaching institutes.
(b) Tutors can be arranged by students / Hostel Warden for extra coaching , if required .
(c) All payments to tutors will be shared by the students undergoing the coaching .
4. Local students are not admitted to the Hostel.
5. The Hostel admission once granted , is only for that academic year. It can be extended subject to satisfactory discipline and academic performance.
6 Every student seeking admission to the Hostel is required to have a local guardian in Delhi. Any change in local guardian must be informed to the Hostel authorities immediately.
(a) Upto 15th of the month messing fee will be c harged upto to 15th and balance will be refunded.
(b) Beyond 15th , full month messing fee will be charged and balance refunded.
(c) Allied fees once charged will not be refunded.