SCOUTS AND GUIDES
The Scouts & Guides is a voluntary, non-political, educational movement for young people, open to all without distinction of origin, race or creed, in accordance with the purpose, principles and method conceived by the Founder Lord Baden Powell in 1907.
( Please access the links given at the bottom of the page for a detailed Report / Photographs)
1) To inculcate unity, discipline and integrity among students through scouts guides movement and thereby developing spirit of freedom and train to students.
2) To serve the community through community service oriented activities.
3) To develop a well trained scouts and guides and to bring out many Rajyapuraskar and Rashtrapathi Puraskar awardees from our school
The Scout/Guide Movement is based on the following Principles:
(i) Duty to God:-Adherence to spiritual principles, loyalty to the religion that expresses them and acceptance of the duties resulting there from.
(ii) Duty to others:- Loyalty to one's country in harmony with the promotion of local, national and international peace, understanding, cooperation.- Participation in the development of society with recognition and respect for the dignity of one's fellowmen and for the integrity of the natural world.
(iii) Duty to self:-Responsibility for the development of oneself.
Scouting Motto - " Be Prepared "
ACTIVITIES IN OUR SCHOOL
(1) Our school introduced scouts and guides in the session 2010-11. Three teachers voluntary taken the responsibilities of Scouts and Guides and had undergone basic training course at Raiwala, Haridwar.
Their names are:
Guide Captain : Mrs Poonam Rani Mujoo
Scout Master : Mr Avnesh Kumar
Cub master : Mr. Saumvir
(2) Scout/guide, cubs/bulbul activities are held by scout master, guide captain and cub master on every Monday and Friday.
(3) The number of students joined scouts/guides/cub/bulbul are as under:
Total Number of Scouts -------> 35
Total Number of Guides ------> 32
Total Number of Cubs --------->24
Total number of Bulbuls------->24
Total Students ------------------->115
Please click on the links given below for a detailed Report / Photographs ........